|Question:||Resetting a drive fault.|
When the Drive detects a fault, the fault information is displayed on the Digital Operator, the fault contact closes, and the motor coasts to stop. (However, a fault with selectable stopping method will operate according to the stopping method selected.)
- If a fault occurs, take appropriate action according to the table by investigating the cause.
- To restart, reset the fault with any of the following procedures:
- Set "14: Fault Reset" to a multi-function digital input (H1-01 to H1-06). Then, close and open the input.
- Press the RESET key of the Digital Operator.
- Shut off the Drive input power, and then turn on again.
- If the fault does not clear, ensure that the RUN command is removed from the drive and also ensure the fault condition is no longer is present, (i.e., remove the motor short).
|Product:||E7 Drive, F7 Drive, G5 Drive 600 Volt, G5 GPD515 Drive, G7 Drive, P7 Drive |
|Category:||Fault Code Description|
|Link to related files:|
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF FAQ INFORMATION!
Please read and understand the product instruction manual before installing, servicing or operating Yaskawa products. FAQ content and illustrations are provided as technical advice to augment the information in manual, not superceed it. It is not possible to give detailed instructions for all types of installation or support activities. The information described in the FAQs are subject to change without notice to improve the product or FAQ. Yaskawa assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions or damages resulting from the use of the information contained in any FAQ.
All warnings, cautions and product instruction for product use must be followed. Installation, operation and maintenance should be carried out by qualified personnel. Failure to observe these and other precautions highlighted in the product manuals will expose the user to high voltages resulting in, serious injury or death. Qualified personnel are defined as individuals who are familiar with the installation, starting, operation and maintenance of Yaskawa products of the type described and have proper qualifications to perform the work.