To enroll in any scheduled class, call 1-800-YASKAWA (927-5292) dial 41. Class sizes are limited, so call early to reserve your seat. Please have a P.O. ready when you call (P.O. must be net 30 days). Then email P.O. to email@example.com or fax to (847) 887-7185.
Some classes have prerequisite requirements that are necessary to complete before enrollment. Please see individual cutsheets for specific prerequisites for each class.
On-site Training Program Requirements
The minimum required number of students to conduct an on-site class is 6 people. In order to make certain everyone gets enough "hands-on" instructors' time, we limit the maximum class to no more than 8 students. To request a quote for training, please complete an On-site Questionnaire.
Road Show Training Program Requirements
The maximum number of students is 18 people per day. We require some type of training room with appropriate number of seats and space to make certain everyone gets enough "hands-on" instructors' time, numerous 120v outlets (for demos and projector), and the ability to dim the lights. To request a quote for training, please complete a Road Show Questionnaire.
As a convenience to our training customers, we accept the following methods of payment for class tuition:
1. Company Purchase Orders for the full tuition amount (net 30 days) should be faxed to (847) 887-7185.
2. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. Print Credit Card Form, complete the blue shaded portions and fax to (847) 887-7185.
3. Save money! Purchase training in advance with TTS Debit Card.
Yaskawa reserves the right to cancel a scheduled class at anytime due to low enrollment. In this situation the student will be asked to reschedule or the tuition cost will be refunded. Yaskawa is not liable for any charges incurred by the customer (i.e.-airline, hotel, and rental car) due to cancellation.
Cancellation fee for customers: if canceling within 1 week of the scheduled class is 50% of the total.
Cancellation fee for ASC/Partners: if canceling within 1 week of the scheduled class is 100% of the total.
Costs associated with travel, lodging, and evening meals are not included and are the student's responsibility. Yaskawa Technical Training Services provides lunch and a light snack while you are here in training. Complimentary coffee, tea, and hot cocoa are all available.
Travel and lodging information is available and includes local area attractions, hotels, maps and directions. We have negotiated corporate rates at properties near our offices, but you must mention that you are attending Yaskawa Technical Training to receive the discounted rate.
What to Expect
You will be provided with a Yaskawa Technical Training Services manual for the class, along with the technical documents for the product you are being trained on in the class. Telephones and dataports are available for your use to check your voicemail/e-mail during breaks in the class, so it is not necessary to bring your laptop for the class.
In Waukegan, guest parking spots are available in the front of the parking lot, closest to the building. They are clearly marked for your convenience.
- Attire - Casual business attire is appropriate. However, because room temperatures vary, you may want to dress in layers to ensure your comfort.
- Audio Recording - Not allowed.
- Cameras - By permission only.
- Class Format (cost, hours, topics/outline) - Refer to each individual class description.
- Meals - Yaskawa Technical Training Services provides lunch and a light snack while you are here in training. Complimentary coffee, tea, and hot cocoa are all available.
- Telephone - Telephones and dataports are available for your use to check your voicemail/e-mail during breaks in the class.
- Transportation - American Taxi offers affordable transportation to/from Waukegan area airports.
For more information, call 1-800-YASKAWA (927-5292) dial 41 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.