|Question:||Is it possible to reset all Sigma II parameters to factory default?|
|Answer:||Yes, Function 5 resets all parameters to factory defaults. Follow the steps below.|
1) Remove the cable from the CN3 connector if present.
2) Apply control power to the Sigma II.
3) Press and release the MODE/SET button on the front of the amplifier.
4) Observe that "Fn000" is displayed. If it is not, repeatedly press the MODE/SET button until displayed.
5) Press the UP arrow key until the amplifier displays "Fn005."
6) Press and HOLD the DATA button until the display reads "PInIt."
7) Press and HOLD the MODE/SET button until "PInIt" flashes.
8) Release the button, notice that the amplifier flashes "donE."
9) The amplifier will again display "PInIt."
The parameters are now restored to default, at this point it is important to cycle control power to insure all parameters take affect.
|Product:||SGDH Sigma II |
|Category:||Operation; Programming; Start-Up / Installation|
|Link to related files:|
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF FAQ INFORMATION!
Please read and understand the product instruction manual before installing, servicing or operating Yaskawa products. FAQ content and illustrations are provided as technical advice to augment the information in manual, not superceed it. It is not possible to give detailed instructions for all types of installation or support activities. The information described in the FAQs are subject to change without notice to improve the product or FAQ. Yaskawa assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions or damages resulting from the use of the information contained in any FAQ.
All warnings, cautions and product instruction for product use must be followed. Installation, operation and maintenance should be carried out by qualified personnel. Failure to observe these and other precautions highlighted in the product manuals will expose the user to high voltages resulting in, serious injury or death. Qualified personnel are defined as individuals who are familiar with the installation, starting, operation and maintenance of Yaskawa products of the type described and have proper qualifications to perform the work.