Multiplex Pump System Overview
iQpump has enhanced software over typical variable frequency drives allowing for multiple drives to communicate in a coordinated effort allowing pump system engineers the ability to add more modular pump systems together (Duplex, Triplex, etc.) to meet customer specifications.
- iQpump can support up to 8 pumps on internal Modbus RS485 communication
- Automatically starts and stops Lead and Lag pumps on system demand
- Automatically alternate all pumps with a system programmable timer to provide even mechanical pump wear
- Programmable Priority Run and Alternate Sequence for custom pump systems
- Configurable transducer feedback settings to provide redundant backup if failure occurs
- No PLCs or control relays are required, therefore reducing total system cost and improved reliability